After careful thought, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how Rockford home monitoring works
When you select 24/7 home monitoring from leading companies like Vivint, you are connected to trained home security specialists day and night. Even though they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are overly invasive. You won’t find them constantly watching your property or reviewing your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the second an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then relays the warning instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then reach out to you to authenticate the alarm and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring staff is not able to speak with you, they will instantly notify emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to support you through the situation and will act as the primary point of contact with local responders in the event you are off site.
Basically, you may think of monitoring as having your very own security staff connected to your security components. This is more than just peace of mind as you have actual, live specialists to help you when you need them most.