Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Rockford?
Your new nursery is almost complete for your beloved child. You dedicated hours building the cradle, painting the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even installed a shelf with a line of cuddly toys as a final detail. But how are you planning to monitor your newborn? You can opt for the standard approach with a ordinary audio monitor or take it a bit further and utilize the surveillance equipment at your disposal in your modern home security system.
Even though it may seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Rockford, it makes perfect sense when you recognize the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Rockford are perfect baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are connected to your comprehensive smart home and accessible through an easy-to-use app. This provides you convenience and reassurance as you may keep an eye on your child from anywhere via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-def video footage: You’ll get easily visible, high-resolution video of your precious one. You can even review recorded segments directly from your smartphone.
- 2-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s going on, you have the chance to verbalize to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you may use the talk feature through your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your baby decides nap time is over and wants out of the crib, you are able to get motion-activated alerts delivered straight to your smartphone.
- One-tap call-outs: Even though this perk is really for older children, it’s still worth bringing up. With a simple touch of a button, your kid can reach out to you via cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a terrific benefit. If you notice that your little one is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it might be a tad warm in the nursery, you may adjust the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can activate the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You may integrate two indoor cameras and get access to each of them with a single mobile app.
Get Your Rockford smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Rockford smart home and benefit from the peace of mind and security Vivint’s advanced surveillance equipment can supply. Call (815) 362-1830 today and explore how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for every member of your family.